Friday, June 19, 2009

LLVM-test

I'm on the process of testing my SSI conversion. In order to prepare my code for testing, I did the following.

  • Create a method in your Pass called createPass()
FunctionPass *llvm::create<PassName>Pass() {
return new <PassName>();
}
  • Include the following line in the file llvm/include/llvm/LinkAllPasses.h and llvm/include/Transforms/Scalar.h
(void) llvm::create<PassName>Pass();
  • Include the following line in the file llvm/include/llvm/Support/StandardPasses.h
PM->add(create<PassName>Pass());
With this I was able to run make TEST=nightly report.html on a folder and it returned fine.

Now I have to run this test on the hole LLVM-test folder. As this will take a lot of time, my plan for today (friday), is to set up a computer in my lab to run these tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment